Very soft TPE concentrates that you dilute with PP (homo or copolymer) to give a TPE compound with hardness between 45 and 90A.
Available at present as -1- GP520CONC45 - low cost 45A white opaque grade with sg of 1.19.
GP520CONC45 - FOB Shenzhen Price US$ 1.64/kg
Or as -2- GP210CONC30 - clear translucent 30A grade with sg of 0.88
GP210CONC30 - FOB Shenzhen Price US$ 2.40/kg
TPE Concentrates are made with virgin polymer components and are only available in Translucent or White (Natural) Colour
* Plastic Processors looking for cost reduction
* Colour Masterbatch companies who want to provide coloured TPE compounds
* Plastic Compounder who want to supplement their product range.
Results with blends of PP homopolymers - Polene 1100NK or PP Random Copolymer 5090T
* On twin screw extrusion compounding lines which you either have or can buy through us from US$28,000.
* On larger extrusion lines.
* On larger Injection Moulding Machines but you have to increase your back pressure.
* Processing temperatures from 170C - 210C
* No pre-drying needed
* GP520CONC45 complies with FDA recommendation 177.2600 for contact with dry or aqueous food
* GP210CONC30 complies with FDA extraction requirements in 177.2600 for contact with dry or aqueous food
* Buy a Hardness Meter (US$250)
* Finacially? - Almost nothing if you do product development on samples of about 3kgs (compounded on a 36mm twin screw)
* Finacially #2? - The cost of a bag of material when you're a processor.
* Recycling of Material? - You can recycle TPE Concentrates (100%) several times before property degradation sets in.
* Skilled Personel? - You do not need a PhD to formulate a tailored compound. Just follow the instructions.
* Health and Safety? - There are no harmful components in TPE Concentrates so your workers are safe.
* Liability? - If you modify a TPE Concentrate then you are liable for the end result just as any other raw material producer.
* You contact us for help. With 20 years of experience in TPE compounding our R&D will gladly assist you. Contact them via WeChat or e-mail.
* I've also written 3 technical bulletins with extensive details on application requirements, formulation development, processing and QC testing. Those are available upon request
Complementary to the technical guides, listed above, there are more detailed Technical Bulletins available upon request via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).